Share the savings on facebook!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coupon Organization Technique 1

We have all been there. Walking around the grocery store, struggling to sort through the dozens of loose coupons that we have tucked away somewhere in the dark abyss of our purse. Simply because we know "I HAVE A COUPON FOR THIS PRODUCT". After losing a few coupons to the cause, I decided to recycle one of my husbands football card folders (unbeknownst to him of course) into a coupon folder!


First things first. I found a container to store the precious football stars in. After that, I opened the folder and commenced replacing Dan Marino and Troy Akmin with  $0.75 off dawn and $0.50 off my children's favorite cereals. This process took me roughly an hour to complete. Upon completion of the task i went over my hard work. Strangely feeling unsatisfied. So what was my next step you asked? I arranged them of course, at first by row, then by shelf! Now when the next sale comes along i will be completely ready!


What you will need:

These cardholder sleeves for three ring binders are amazing for storing and sorting coupons!

One of these to store the items above in!


Till next time, HAPPY COUPONING!

8 comments:

Michael said...

Haha wow thats a very organized way of doing it but does seem a little time consuming. Thanks for sharing the useful tip.

Malkavian said...

Wow. You do take seriously to Organize your coupons.

Joe Clark said...

As a single, childless, young professional, I also coupon like crazy. Any chance I get to save money, the more I have to put aside for larger purchases.

Man, I haven't seen a Food Lion logo in a while. Used to live in Charlotte. Moved to Seattle. No Food Lions up here. :(

Unknown said...

thanks ;)

Jay said...

I was watching that show on TV about couponing. It is harder than it looks. The best I have been able to do is find free hot dogs at Vons this weekend. I have not giving up.

Mercurio said...

Poor Dan Marino.

mindlessfrk said...

Hahaha, I actually use those to put my magic cards xD

Daniel Smotherman said...

Awesome tips.

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates